Mad Quality Plugin II
Use the Mad Quality Plugin to automatically edit your topics
- By automating enforcement of the rules in your style guide - your editing process becomes easier, better, faster, and cheaper.
- By setting up validation rules you can let the plugin validate your topics before you pass them along for a more thorough review, where you can focus on the more important aspects of the documentation.
- Use the Mad Quality Plugin to prevent repetitive editing tasks that lead to bottlenecks and endless review cycles.
- The plugin comes pre-loaded with a set of rules based on the Microsoft Manual of Style, the Google developer documentation style guide, as well as a collection of structural rules, and you can also set up your own rules.
Download the free, fully functional, 14 day trial version
- After that, you will need a license to keep using it
- A license costs $19/month for individuals, and $59/month for teams up to 7 people, and $99/month for teams with more than 7 people.
- Need support? E-mail me at email@example.com
I will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from me, or by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will treat your information with respect.
You will shortly receive an e-mail with a download link. If it hasn't appeared within 20 minutes - please check your spam folder, or contact me at email@example.com.
Let's discuss your project
Share all the details. The more I know, the better I can help you :-)